One of our core beliefs at TRA is that we should always work with great people who want to do great things, whoever they are, whatever their circumstances, and whatever it is they want to do next.
So we are delighted to welcome the following experienced and talented individuals into our team:
- Krist Davood - A former CIO, Krist has deep skills and specialisation in business and IT transformations in a career spanning 25+ years across Australia. Krist will be working with TRA out of Melbourne, Australia.
- Jun Ohkura - Jun will be taking on the Japan Research and Consulting Director role and has over two decades of experience, including helping many companies enter the unique Japan market.
- William Stoneham - William has over 30 years’ experience and primarily specialises in Networking, Data Centre and Telecommunications across industry sectors including Financial and Corporate services, Health, Mining, and Government organisations. He'll be taking on a Greater China analyst role as he has strong Mandarin skills.
- Edwin Yapp - Originally an engineer, for the past 14 years Edwin has covered technology in the ASEAN region for many publications, including ZDNet Asia. He'll now take on a TRA ASEAN analyst role.
- Stuart Corner - Stuart runs www.iotaustralia.org.au, the only web site in Australia dedicated to providing news and commentary on the Internet of Things. He is one of Australia's most experienced writers and commentators on telecommunications. He'll take on a contributing analyst role out of Sydney, Australia.
- Sasha Jovanovic - An author, speaker, and change agent, Sasha will be joining TRA as a contributing consultant.
And if you are one of those great independent individuals that wants to do great things with TRA, please get in contact.